Marah Successive Snapdragons Bug
1) Be Marah.
2) Have a point in Q and W.
3) Have smartcast turned on.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Place a tree and stand at just under 850 range from it.
2) Place your cursor just behind the tree so that your Q will hit it.
3) Keep mashing Q until it fires a 2nd time.
4) As soon as you have pressed Q the first time, move your cursor so that the reset Q will fire in a different direction to the first cast.
The 2nd Q cast travels in the same direction as the first, not the direction of your mouse cursor at the time the cooldown resets.
The 2nd Q takes the cursor position when the ability is available to be recast and no sooner.
I have had this get me killed in games when I try to zip between trees successively (or try to Q a shaper after hitting a tree). It's natural to be mashing Q to get it to go off as soon as you reach the tree so the scenario isn't uncommon.
Video of the Bug:
Last edited by MightyMorat; 02-11-2014 at 07:13 PM.