Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Dawngate has Opened...PERMANENTLY.

The Dawngate has Opened...PERMANENTLY.

We officially opened The Dawngate for the first time on Friday, May 24th, 2013.

Today, we've made the decision to take the next logical step in Dawngate's development; 24/7 service.

From here on out, you will be able to play Dawngate anytime you want, outside of regular maintenance windows (which we're still determining the schedule for...but I would count on early morning PST on Tuesdays).

Thank you to everyone who's helped us to this point and we can't wait to see what the future holds in store!

- The Waystone Games Team

Edit: We are still in closed beta, which means you still need a key to play. That being said, keys are pretty quick to come by right now .
    Last edited by Zwill; 01-24-2014 at 08:07 PM.

Community Member
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Oh
    My
    God

!!!!!11oneoneone

Come a long way since the 17th May invite, got to play those early 6 hour betas and have played every weekend since, can't wait to see what else comes. Also I believe the first public closed beta was May 24th which was a Friday, the 27th was Monday

That's awesome. Still waiting for the EU servers so i can get decent ping. The delay really makes my plays so much worse

This is awesome news guys It's nice to see this progress and I'm glad that I'm part of this fine growing community
    You should post some kind of milestones that you want to achieve in next few months or so. Keep it up (still can't believe DG is open 24/7 )

Hurrah for the shoppe keep!

Awe yiss motherin bread crumbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss thank you <3, (now make OCE servers)

These are awfull news... BECAUSE IM IN MY FINALS!!!!!! Seriously thou, i dont know how im going to study now...