Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Closed Beta: Patch 15 - Notes

Closed Beta: Patch 15 - Notes

Balance and Tuning

Shapers

Desecrator

• Desecrated Ground (E)
      • The cooldown of this ability has been changed to 12 seconds at all ranks, from 14/13/12/11/10.
      • The range of this ability has been reduced to 850, down from 900.
      • The damage of this ability has been adjusted to 75/115/155/195/235, from 70/115/160/205/250.
    • Death Fog (R)
      • The cooldown of this ultimate ability has been increased to 120/110/100, up from 100/90/80.

Raina

• Passive - Steadfast
      • The Armor and Magic Resist ratios on this passive ability have been removed. The amount healed is now equal to 10 + (1.5 * Level). This effect is doubled against Shapers.
      • The cooldown of this passive ability has been increased to 6 seconds, up from 5.
    • Wisdom's Reach (R)
      • The cooldown of this ultimate ability has been increased to 150/130/110, up from 130/115/100.
      • The damage of this ultimate ability has been reduced to 150/225/300, down from 150/235/320.

Renzo

• Renzo's Embrace (W)
      • The amount shielded by this ability has been increased to 65/115/165/215/265, up from 60/105/150/195/240.
    • Masterpiece (R)
      • The knock-up duration of this ultimate ability has been increased to 1 second, up from 0.85.

Vex

• Recommended items have been updated.
    • Grievous Wounds (W)
      • The base percentage max health damage of this ability has been increased to 3/3.5/4/4.5/5%, up from 2/2.5/3/3.5/4%.
      • The duration of this ability when activated has been increased to 8 seconds, up from 7.
    • Jagged Volley (E)
      • The cooldown of this ability has been reduced to 14/13/12/11/10 seconds, down from 18/16/15/12/10.
    • Splintering Spines (R)
      • The tooltip for this ability has been updated to show the exact amount of damage the splash of this ability will do, rather than displaying it only as a percentage of your attack damage.
      • The duration of this ability when activated has been increased to 8 seconds, up from 7.

Spells

Blitz

• The increased movement speed duration granted by this Spell has been reduced to 6 seconds, down from 8.

General Fixes / Updates

Shapers

Fenmore

• Fixed a bug that allowed Fenmore to get credit for his own deaths.

Items

Will

• Fixed a bug that was causing this item's passive ability not to work in certain circumstances.

Equilibrium

• Fixed a bug that was causing this item's passive ability not to work in certain circumstances.

Chat

• Fixed a bug that caused the chat box to fade out if chat populates while in the process of typing.
    Last edited by Plootoe; 10-24-2013 at 02:20 PM.

Community Member
    Mmm, interesting patch, especially for Vex. I get the feeling he's going to need a bit more than just number tuning, but we'll see this beta weekend.

It's getting interesting seeing Desecrator and Raina in every patch note..

Blitz finally got nerf hallelujah.

I feel like we'll be seeing that +1 second to Raina's passive for quite a few more patches....hue

Community Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iOrganic View Post
    It's getting interesting seeing Desecrator and Raina in every patch note..
    Tanks 2 gud, carry better than carries. :U

Questionable buff to Renzo, he's already in a really good place so I'm curious to see the reasoning behind those changes.

If anything I expected a damage compensation to his Q/E while also decreasing his W's shield numbers so you'd actually have more appealing choices besides always maxing W.
    Last edited by MianheDang8; 10-23-2013 at 09:57 PM.

Balance and Tuning

Fenmore

• Fixed a bug that allowed Fenmore to get credit for his own deaths.

lol, this was stupid broken. I was probably one of the first people to have seen that some drunk dude on the other team kept killing him self XD. Im still waiting for them to fix zalgu's chain not breaking sometimes cause i have recalled and its still been on me and died from it.

Eh, Renzo really doesn't need his shield buffed. The Vex change also won't help much. He already has uber late game, he need more attention to his early game performance. Raina needs more work too.

Community Member
    That balance on Raina was really needed. Nice way of doing it!

Nice balance patch! I like the buffs on renzo and vex, as they are my favourite shapers Also the nerf on Blitz was realy needed, gj there!
    PS: You wrote caused 2 times in Chat:
    Chat

Fixed a bug that caused caused the chat box to fade out if chat populates while in the process of typing.
    You should maybe read over it once before you post it

I dont think desecrator needed anything changed to him but maybe thats just my opinion.

Raina stuff i removed cuz im an idiot! and realized I was wrong

I agree with other statements as far as vex i think thats just gonna make him even scarier late game but still change nothing to his early game.

Renzo I dont play much...but i thought he needed more damage and not more shielding, cuz it seems no matter what he does no damage.

Just my input, cant wait to see it in game!
    Last edited by lamtehwin; 10-24-2013 at 01:13 PM.